December 19, 2008

For your special lady


A true gentlemen is always accompanied by a classy lady.  In my case, the classy lady is my beautiful wife.  The story follows, for christmas I purchased the Chanel Bag for her, early Christmas present if you will (up top), and asked if she would make a contribution to my new blog.  SInce my wife shares a fervent desire to attain those classic pieces that has withstood the test of time, this task would be easy.  Almost too easy!  So here is her contribution; a list of classic pieces a woman would/should have, or better yet, she (my wife) would love to have.  So here it is gents.  I hope this gives you some inspiration while you search for a gift for that perfect lady of yours.  Happy Holidays!

Burberry
 Ivybridge Trench | Burberry
Hermes Classic H Belt Hermes
Ferragamo Silk Scarf Salvatore Ferragamo
Annick Goutal Petite Cherie Annick Goutal
Cartier Tank Watch Cartier
Beagle ASPCA
Christian Louboutin Black Pump Christian Louboutin
Chanel Classic Flap Bag Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...