December 3, 2010

Places to Visit | Wanchai, Hong Kong

So its been some time since I last posted, and I apologize for that, but to catch you guys up, I recently moved and am without any internet connection (I know its no excuse).  I have also spent the past couple weeks in Hong Kong doing a bit of R&R.  So now that I'm back, I would love to share with you a bit of my trip which consisted mainly looking for unique products and stores.  As for unique stores, I came upon a great store called Kapok in my jaunt through the Wanchai neighborhood of Hong Kong.  The store is thoughtfully curated and contains a nice grouping of products from Fennica, (a division of the Japan based lifestyle store BEAMS to present a modern eclectic collection of fashion and lifestyle products including everything from clothes and accessories for men and women), Buzz Rickson, Maptotes, Pyrenex, Quoddy, Mismo, are just some of the names.  But take a look at some of the pics:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...