September 25, 2011

Material Interest | The Skinny Agenda Notebook by Kat Leys

When it comes to stationary, I'm a sucker for it.  You'll catch me spending countless hours searching through and scrutinizing whether or not I need it.  Then I spend countless hours figuring what to use it for.  In the end, I usually end up buying it, and invariably scolded for buying something I do not need.  That is of course most of the times, until now.  I stumbled upon this really cute series of notebooks I love.  There just so neat that if I could, I would probably buy them all.  Take a look and tell me these aren't awesome.



1 comment:

  1. This is a great site for women who want to know what men value in terms of lifestyle. I find it very tasteful and interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...