October 26, 2011

Essential | Louis Purple

I've always said this, but what you wear defines you, so make an effort if you live in New York to stop by Louis Purple to have Charles make you something.  Here are a some essential pieces I love and will have made:


1. White shirts (this is a staple, you really can't have too many)
2. Holland & Sherry Milk Chocolate Brown Double Breasted Sport Coat
3. Loro Piana Navy or Camel Overcoat  
4. Three Piece Dormeuil Suit in Grey Flannel
5. Navy Blue Slacks



4 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Quite nice post here. keep up your good work.
    Regards,
    British shopping directory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to meet you this morning, I love the blog. I also love Justin Townes Earle! My husband and I are thinking of going to see him up in Oneonta in early December. Also, the shoe company: W.C. Russell! - Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some interesting thoughts! Perhaps we should contemplate about attempting this myself.

    security equipment

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...