December 29, 2011

Want | Lewis Leathers


I've been wanting to get a motorcycle for sometime, and though this is probably not the best time to be riding, its a great time to look.  Of course in my search for bikes, I cant help but think what I would wear if I did get a bike.  Here it is, the bike I would love and what I would wear if I did ride.  


My dream bike is the BSA B40, and I would love to own just about anything Lewis Leathers makes for riding.


Just in case if you've never heard of them, Lewis Leathers is quite possible the oldest motorcycle clothing company in England.  Their stuff is made of the best quality leather and made in England.  Take a stroll over to their site to check out their inventory.  If it doesn't tempt you to want a bike, I don't know what will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...