If your looking for a tasty, yet simple salad. Look no further. This is it!
4. Ricotta Salata
6. Olive Oil
1. Combine the following to create the dressing for the salad, and allow time for flavors to meld.
- Olive Oil
2. Cut watermelon into 1" cubes and place into a bowl of honey and roughly cut mint and let marinate.
3. Wash arugula and dry. Place to the side until ready to use.
4. Once preparation is complete, combine the arugula with the marinated watermelon and dressing.
5. Finally, toss with the Ricotta Salata and combine the above ingredients.
6. For taste, a dash of salt and pepper.