January 29, 2013

Essential | Navali Helmsman Brief


For some time I've been looking for a quality bag that is not only affordable, stylish, but versatile.  I think I may have found it.  The Navali Helmsman retails for a fraction of the cost of other companies and stylistically comparable to that of most popular attache's on the market these days.  Made with 22 oz. washed cotton canvas and leather, the Navali Helmsman exudes quality.  As for versatility, after having received this bag shortly after Christmas, I had the opportunity to take it on a couple of short trips and really put it through the ringer.  My intention was to pack as little as necessary, yet still have the essentials. I packed: 

1. 13" Macbook Air 
2. Monocle Magazine 
3. Wall Street Journal 
4. Pair of Jeans 
5. Aran Sweater 
6. Under Garments 
7. Small Dopp Kit w/basic toiletries 

This bag not only held shape with everything packed in, but provided easy access to everything.  This is truly a great bag for short trips without having to carry multiple bags.  Take a look at Navali Bags.

2 comments:

  1. Somebody essentially assist to make critically articles I'd talk about. That is the very first occasion We visited the website page as well as up to now? We surprised while using analysis people designed to create this particular post incredible. Wonderful activity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this interesting post. I will be sure to get the word out about this site Zimmer Knee Lawsuit

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...