July 13, 2013

Essential | Harding-Lane Original Needlepoint Caps

Ever since I was little, I had a fascination with ball caps.  Whether it was a ball cap of a favorite team, or a place I visited, I loved how they looked and how they made me feel when I was wearing one.  I know that sounds a bit weird, but wearing a ball cap is like wearing a tie, or wearing a bit of flare.  Don't get me wrong, it may not be the perfect analogy, but it made complete sense to me.  A ball cap completed me, and the same feeling has thus carried throughout my life till now.  Therefore if you can imagine, I've collected many hats over the years, but many are CRAP!  It was two years ago that I decided I would only buy AWESOME hats.  By awesome I mean vintage Cooperstown ball caps and Ebbets Field Flannel caps.

Add to that, ball caps from Harding-Lane (H-L) that I discovered while on a trip to Nantucket, MA.  These caps are not only unique and rare, but they are designed extremely well.  From the White Sailcloth back straps, needlepoint design and perfectly weathered/worn look, H-L caps are truly an essential piece to any true gentleman's weekend wardrobe.  If your a big fan of ball caps, I'm sure your going to have that same nostalgic feeling I did when I first saw these hats.  Take a stroll over over to their site, its worth  a visit.

Pictures: Harding-Lane Needlepoint ball caps









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...