January 4, 2014

Inspiration | Todd Mclellan: Things Come Apart

Its not very often I find art that truly inspires me, but Todd Mclellan's, Things Come Apart, an expansion of the original Disassembly Series does just that...inspires me.  Im not sure what it is that evokes this creative inspiration, or feeling within, but when I look at his work, and the simplistic yet utilitarian nature of his pieces, I just can't help but want to decorate my whole apartment with his work.  His work is innovative, and true genius....Anyways, enough of my rambling, here it is:




1 comment:

  1. hey nice post meh. I like your style of writing. The way you writes reminds me of an equally interesting post that I read some time ago on Daniel Uyi's blog titled How Are You Spending Your Remaining Days? .
    keep up the good work.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...