November 17, 2009

Essential | Timex Watch

So for all you who don't know, I love watches, especially collecting them.  I love it even more when I come across something so unusual and rare that most do not see as a collectible.  I guess you can say "what is one man's trash, is another man's treasure," completely applies to me. 


In my search for unique items at the Portebello Market, I came across this rare specimen.  This here is a vintage winding Timex made in Great Britain.  There are some still around but very rare to come across.  Goes to show Timex's are true workhorse watches.  I love this thing!

2 comments:

  1. wish they still made something so simple in that color

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is the model number for this watch?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...